- 6 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup Diablo Verde Creamy Cilantro Sauce 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Paprika, for garnish
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks and place in a bowl. Place the egg whites on a plate.
- Mash the yolks with a fork until finely crumbled. Add Diablo Verde, vinegar, yellow mustard, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Use a spoon, piping bag, or small cookie scoop to fill the hole in each egg white with the egg yolk mixture. Sprinkle with paprika for garnish.
Photo by Sari M Bailey