- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 fresh cage-free eggs
- 2 tablespoons Diablo Verde + 1/2 tablespoon for topping
- 1/4 red bell pepper, chopped (or any vegetable you prefer)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a medium nonstick pan over medium high heat.
- Crack eggs into a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons Diablo Verde and wisk until blended.
- Saute red bell pepper in the pan 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add egg mixture. Use a spatula to pull eggs towards the center of the pan until eggs are cooked. Add 1/2 tablespoon Diablo. Salt and pepper to taste.
Serve on a roll or in a tortilla with sliced avocado.
Photo by Sari M Bailey