Serve over rice, quinoa, pasta, or potatoes.
- 2 pounds raw wild caught shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 squash, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 broccoli crown, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 - 12.5 ounce jar Diablo Verde Creamy Cilantro Sauce
- Season shrimp with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add the red onion and cook until onion begins to soften.
- Add garlic and continue cooking for 30-60 seconds.
- Add shrimp to the pan, cover, and cook until shrimp are cooked through.
- Drain excess liquid from the pan.
- Add vegetables to the pan, stir to combine, and continue cooking for 1-3 minutes.
- Add Diablo Verde and stir to coat the shrimp and vegetables with the sauce.
- Cover and continue cooking until vegetables are tender but not overcooked.
Photo by Sari M Bailey