- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 fresh cage-free eggs
- 1 tablespoon pico de gallo
- 2 tablespoons Diablo Verde Creamy Cilantro Sauce + 1 teaspoon for topping 1 tablespoon Cotija cheese + 1 teaspoon for topping
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a medium nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and wisk until blended.
- Sauté pico de gallo until onions are cooked.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add eggs. Use a spatula to pull eggs towards the center of the pan. Half-way through cooking, add 2 tablespoons of Diablo Verde. When eggs are almost done, add 1 tablespoon of Cotija cheese. Gently fold cheese into eggs to combine.
- Remove from heat and top with 1 teaspoon Cotija cheese and 1 teaspoon Diablo Verde. Season with salt and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of Kathy Meyer
Photo by Sari M Bailey