- 9 ounce bag Romaine lettuce (or other greens)
- 2 medium cooked chicken breasts, chopped 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh, canned (rinsed and drained), or frozen (defrosted) sweet corn kernels
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup Diablo Verde Creamy Cilantro Sauce
- 1 avocado, seeded, peeled and diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine lettuce, chicken, black beans, corn, tomatoes, and lime juice in a large bowl.
- Gently toss with Diablo Verde and avocado. Season with salt and pepper.