- 1/2 cup Diablo Verde Creamy Cilantro Sauce 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium purple cabbage, sliced in thin strips 1 - 10 ounce package shredded carrots
- 3 - 5 stalks of celery, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, seeded, peeled, and chopped
- Variations: Try adding different ingredients such as chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, radishes, red bell pepper, black beans, and/or corn.
- Mix together Diablo Verde and balsamic vinegar.
- Place cabbage, carrots, and celery in a large bowl. Toss with Diablo Verde and vinegar mix.
- Season with salt and pepper. Top with cilantro and avocado.
Photo by Sari M Bailey