- 5 medium gold potatoes, washed and cut into 1" pieces 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3/4 cup Diablo Verde Creamy Cilantro Sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- Salt and pepper
- Paprika, for garnish (optional)
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place potatoes into a pot and cover with water. Add garlic clove and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil for 10-12 minutes or until just tender when pierced with a fork.
- When potatoes are cooked, drain water and place potatoes in a large bowl. Add the garlic powder, Diablo Verde, lemon juice, olive oil, and chives. Season with salt and pepper. Gently stir to coat the potatoes.
- Lightly oil a baking dish and add the potato mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with paprika and/or cilantro (optional)
Photo by Sari M Bailey