- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/3 cup Diablo Verde Creamy Cilantro Sauce, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 450° F.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower with the olive oil. Add the garlic, salt, red pepper, and chives. Toss until the cauliflower florets are evenly coated with seasonings.
- Spread the cauliflower evenly in a single layer on a baking sheet. Scrape the oil and seasonings from the bowl and drizzle on top of the cauliflower.
- Roast in the oven, turning halfway through the cooking time, about 20-25 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender and the edges are browned.
- Drizzle with Diablo Verde or serve Diablo Verde in a bowl as a dipping sauce.
Photo by Sari M Bailey