- 1 - 13 ounce bag of tortilla chips
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Company's Queso Menonina with Jalapeno (or substitute pepper jack or more Monterey Jack cheese if less heat is desired)
- 1 - 12.5 ounce jar Diablo Verde Creamy Cilantro Sauce
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 avocado, seeded, peeled, and diced
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Lightly oil a 9x13 inch baking dish and assemble the following in layers:
- 1/2 bag tortilla chips
- 1-1/2 cups chicken
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Company's Queso Menonina with Jalapeno
- 3/4 cup Diablo Verde
- 1/2 tablespoon dried chives
- 10 cherry tomato halves
- Repeat the layers in the order listed above using the remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 30 minutes until bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with avocado.