- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil for salmon + 2 tablespoons for spinach
- 4 salmon fillets, 4-6 ounces each
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound fresh spinach or 2 - 9 ounce bags of spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup Diablo Verde Creamy Cilantro Sauce
- Place lime juice, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, and salmon in a resealable freezer bag and seal.
- Coat the salmon with the marinade.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Mix smoked paprika and garlic powder.
- Remove the salmon from marinade and place salmon skin side down in baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Evenly coat the top of salmon with the paprika and garlic powder mixture.
- Roast the salmon for 12 to 15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and easily flakes.
- While the salmon is cooking, rinse the spinach thoroughly in cold water and dry.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Sauté the garlic for 30-60 seconds.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted, about 3-5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve salmon over a bed of spinach and top each fillet with 2 tablespoons of Diablo Verde.