- 1 - 4 pound pork shoulder roast
- 1 - 12.5 ounce jar Diablo Verde Creamy Cilantro Sauce
- 6 ounces apple cider vinegar
- Place the pork roast into the slow cooker.
- Cover the roast with Diablo Verde and apple cider vinegar.
- Cover and cook until the roast shreds easily with a fork and reaches an internal temperature of 190° F, high for 5-6 hours or low for 9 hours.
- Remove the roast from the slow cooker and shred with two forks.
- Serve on toasted buns or tortillas.
- Serve in a bowl with Diablo Coleslaw.