- 2 cups cooked quinoa (or substitute cooked brown rice)
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained 1 cup fresh, canned (rinsed and drained), or frozen (defrosted) sweet corn kernels
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup Diablo Verde Creamy Cilantro Sauce 2-1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine Diablo Verde and white wine vinegar.
- Add Diablo and vinegar mixture to quinoa mixture. Stir to combine. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
Photo by Sari M Bailey